Cell Tower ALTA Surveys
An ALTA Survey is the most comprehensive survey available for cellular towers, and ensures their accurate placement and construction. It also satisfies the regulatory requirements of existing towers. Survey Works expert professionals carry years of experience performing ALTA surveys and can provide you with accurate results.
What Is an ALTA Survey?
ALTA surveys adhere to the strict guidelines provided by the American Land Title Association (ALTA) and the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS). ALTA surveys measure and mark boundaries and can provide accurate details regarding topography, elevation, easements, and any improvements made. In addition, the survey includes information about any neighboring properties. The following details are often included on an ALTA survey:
● Boundaries of the property and the property’s legal description
● Elevations and locations of any improvements to the land such as the tower, buildings, roads, utilities, and entrances
● Boundaries and locations of any water features existing on the property
● Public road access and zoning setbacks
● Topographic information regarding trees, water features, and other features
● Easements, including number and access points to the property
● Pertinent information regarding neighboring properties that may affect the leased property
Why Should You Schedule an ALTA Survey?
ALTA surveys appease lenders and title companies who may need more comprehensive data on file. Regulatory agencies often require ALTA surveys due to their extensive set of data, which makes staying within regulations much easier. If either entity requests an ALTA survey, reach out to Survey Works for a quote; we will complete your survey in a timely manner.
Whether you’re planning on building a cellular tower, leasing existing land to a company wishing to build a cellular tower, or have concerns regarding an existing cellular tower built on your property, an ALTA survey can provide all the information you need.
If you’d like to learn more about ALTA cell tower surveys or Survey Works’ other surveyor services, call us today.